Background & Experience
Connor Powell is an industrial real estate specialist with a focus on leasing and investment sales of properties in South King County. Connor diligently works to identify the needs of his clients and solve their real estate related problems. He possesses a unique set of negotiating skills that allow him to achieve the best value for his clients. Connor’s relentless work habits and dedication to his clients help separate him from the pack. His exceptionally high ethical standards help him build relationships with clients that last a lifetime.
Prior to joining NAI Puget Sound Properties Connor spent several years as a special education teacher and coordinator of a special education program in Cameroon, Africa. Connor has continued to support the special needs community of Seattle by volunteering at local schools and organizations to provide support services to people with disabilities in the greater Seattle area.
- Bachelor of Arts, Special Education and Elementary Education
- Woodring College of Education, Western Washington University
Professional Associations & Designations
- CBA - Commercial Broker Association
- WSCAR - Washington State Commercial Association of Realtors
- CCIM - Certified Commercial Investment Members