Specialties: Retail, Office and Investment sales
Scope of Service Experience
Dan Holvick heads the Madison NAI Office and is responsible for the day-to-day brokerage.
Under Dan’s direction, NAI Madison has grown to be one of the largest full-service real estate companies in the state of Wisconsin offering comprehensive real estate services, such as; brokerage services, property management, construction services, corporate services, development and facilities maintenance services, as well as representing owners and clients alike. Over the years, Dan has been involved in many leading corporations, such as; Anchor Bank, Teachers Insurance & Annuity Association, Reich Brothers, Rabin, Wells Reit, Lokre Development, Lynn Holdings, as well as other various clients including institutions, pension funds, real estate investment trusts and local/national real estate investors.
Professional Associations & Designations
- Commercial Association of Realtors, Wisconsin
- Building Owners & Managers Association
- Commercial Brokers Association of Dane County
- Middleton and Madison Chamber of Commerce
- ICSC Conventions
- Co-Star Power Broker - 5x Running
- Toby Award for "Building of the Year" - 3x Running