Specialties: Office, Retail
Scope of Service Experience
Sally has over 30 years of real estate experience during which she has built a large client portfolio consisting of tenants, owners, landlords and developers in the acquisition, disposition, and leasing of their real estate assets. Her primary focus is retail brokerage including leasing, sales and site selection. She has additional expertise in non-profit assignments and all other commercial venues.
Background & Experience
Career in commercial sales, leasing and property management began in 1985. Provided real estate services to customers in Nevada and Arizona before joining NAI FMA Realty in 1996.
Bachelor of Arts Degree, Social Services and Psychology, University of Nevada-Reno
Professional Associations & Designations
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Realtors Association of Lincoln, Member and Commercial Brokers Committee Member
- Lincoln Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Lincoln Community Playhouse, Board Member
- Lincoln Independent Business Association (LIBA), Member
- Nebraska Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Goodwill Industries,Board Member
- NAI Global Retail Council, Member
- First Plymouth Church, Women's Ministry Board