Scope of Service Experience
Scott is a 30 year CRE veteran with an accomplished track record leading development, acquisitions, dispositions and/or leasing transactions that total in excess of US$1B primarily in institutional portfolios across multiple markets for leading REIT's and multinational companies in nearly all asset classes including office, healthcare, industrial, retail, multifamily and hospitality as well as mixed-use properties. He is a self-motivated, forward-looking professional with acute entrepreneurial and analytical instincts who brings servant-leadership to client engagements while remaining pragmatic and mission-focused.
Strategic business planning, large-scale project management, profit-center leadership, feasibility analysis & discounted cash flow (DCF) modeling, sales & marketing management, high-stakes negotiations, commercial real estate development, debt & equity financing, entitlements, investment sales, tenant and landlord representation.
Background & Experience
- Brokerage experience includes more than six million square feet of leasing in addition to more than two million square feet of investment sales.
- Investor/equity fund-raising experience ranging from Fortune 10 corporations and institutional investors to venture capital, Regulation D private placements and high net worth individuals and trusts as well as tax credit financing.
- Development experience includes more than US$300MM of office, industrial, retail and multi-family projects in greenfield, brownfield and adaptive reuse projects with Trammell Crow Company among others.
- Over US$250MM experience in project management.
- Multi-unit, regional/national roll-outs including prototype design and site adaptation as well as targeted demographic/psychographic analytics.
- First-hand regional experience in dozens of Midwestern and Southeastern U.S. markets.
- Other experience in sustainability (previously LEE GA), structured finance, workouts and previously licensed as “broad commercial” general contractor in Tennessee.
Vanderbilt University, MBA, 1989
University of Memphis, BBA, 1986
Professional Associations & Designations