Specialties: Corporate Services, Office
Background & Experience
As head of NAI Shames Makovsky Corporate Solutions group, Trent has executed real estate transactions for a diverse group of corporations. With over 25 years of real estate industry experience representing notable firms such as Well Fargo Bank, Hospital Shared Services, Health Trust of American, Medtronic, and well over Five Hundred other firms comprising over 1,000 real estate transactions.
In addition, Trent has personally been involved in the ownership of commercial properties which provides a unique perspective into owner occupier and ground up development transactions.
- 2010-Present: Broker, NAI Shames Makovsky, Denver, CO
- 2007-2010: Senior Director, Cushman & Wakefield, Denver, CO
- 2006-2007: Senior Vice President Tenant Representation, CB Richard Ellis, Denver, CO
- 1995-2006: Senior Managing Director, Frederick Ross Company , Denver, CO
- Nominated in 2003 for “Commercial Broker of the Year” for the Greater Metro Denver area; Colorado Board of Realtors
- Awarded “Top Five Honors” Metrowide in 2002, 2003, 2005 and 2006
Professional Associations & Designations
Denver Metropolitan Commercial Association of Brokers (DMCAB)